Skip To Main Content

Files and Forms

Kindergarten Pre-Registration

Verification of Residence

This is used to determine whether the residence is within the boundaries of Grand Forks Public Schools. Need primary and secondary proof.

New Student Enrollment Form

This form collects all student information.

Copy of Certificate of Immunization Records

State law requires documentation of immunization records before entry into public schools.

Request for Release of Educational Records

Required if transferring from another school district. This form is used to obtain student records from the previous school district.

Non-Custodial Request for Student Information

Required for non-custodial parents. This form documents requests from non-custodial parents that are requesting student information.

Title VII Eligibility Certification (506 Form)

For Native American students with proof of tribal membership or an enrollment number. This qualifies them for services through the Native American Program.

Free and Reduced-Price Meals Information

Optional. This form is to apply for and determine eligibility for the national school lunch program.